Thursday, July 16, 2009

I love PEE



Yes, that is right, I love pee. They changed around Ethan's IV diuretics at 11am this morning. By 2pm he has peed over 300 grams! I know to you that means nothing. . .to me it is the beginning of heading in the right direction. It is better than oatmeal chocolate chip cookie dough and a Dr. Pepper! If his kidneys keep responding this well, his over-sized figure will start disappering soon! Please pray for pee (and his blood pressure to tolerate lots of pee)!
Love-
Heidi

6 comments:

The Simmons Family said...

That picture melts my heart :(. I am so excited for PEE... that's a good amount of pee too!!! Praying for the fluid to come off so he'll finally be on his way to recovery.

Sandi said...

FREE THE PEE!!! FREE THE PEE!!!

Go Ethan!!! Such a cutie. xoxo

Andrea Gunnell said...

It's amazing the things that can make us SOOOO happy. Any steps in the right direction are great to hear about. Go Ethan...keep it up!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

I will definately pray for pee! Poor little thing, but that's awesome that his body is getting rid of the fluid.

Fab4 said...

Hooray for Ethan! That's awesome that he pee that much! Any amount is better than nothing :).
Always praying for Ethan.

Lacey said...

Hi there, I should have come to your site sooner. That picture of him so puffy broke my heart. It reminded me of my little boy about a year ago, such a scary time. I have a site called jaxsonsblankiesforbabes.blogspot.com. I make blankies for kids with life threatening illnesses. I have had two people request one for Ethan. You can email me or go to my site. jaxsonsfight.blogspot.com and leave me a message and tell me what colors you like for him or a certain animal or something. I will get one made quick and send it to you. Thanks, Lacey
my email is laceyrugg@hotmail.com