Saturday, August 1, 2009

Unique

Ethan is doing well except his fevers seem to be back! He had one a day after the 24 hour period of not having one. But since midnight he has had one 3 times so far. He looks so good. I just want everything to be better so we can come home. He is also continuing to struggle with coughing/clearing his throat. But it is getting better everyday. I just sit there all day doing little coughs for him. You know when you hear somebody that needs to cough you can't help but cough for them.

I was looking at Ethan today and his beautiful eyes and eyelashes and I couldn't help but think, "Who does this kid look like?" He definately has some recongnizable feautres, but he doesn't look like my other babies! He is unique in more ways than one.

4 comments:

The Tams Family said...

It was great seeing you and Ethan looks amazingly good! Poor baby...he'll get there (SOON!)

Take Care,
Stacey

Hot Diggity Daws said...

I always do that cough when I hear a baby that needs to clear their throat. Good sense tells us if they would just give a tiny cough they would sound so much better. Hmm...perhaps that is nursing sense. Bummer about the fevers, hopefully he'll get over that. My small babies always get ear infections, I wonder how often do they look inside the ears of babies in the hospital for so long? That probably isn't it, but can't help but try to grasp at logical straws. :-) Hugs.

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

I think his eyes look just like you. You can especially tell from that picture of you holding him on your blog. I'm so glad he's doing well and will pray that the fevers will stop!!

Heidi Ann said...

Greg, he looks just like Greg!! Coughing is kind of like feeding a baby, you open your mouth just as wide while giving them bites! Those dang fevers!! Where are they coming from !!!??!?!?!?