Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday

It was another good day for Ethan. Although he looks grumpy in this photo, he is not. He has been very comfortable and content today. I LOVED holding him, it has been 2 weeks ya know! His vital signs were very good today and he even looks a wee bit skinnier! Definately moving in the right direction. His fevers have been up and down though. . . Oh how I wish they would just go away! I am REALLY trying to get a better attitude and take it day by day. My husband is so much better at those things than me. Greg gave the kiddos back to school blessings Sunday morning and he gave me a blessing of comfort since I have been a wreck lately. I am very grateful for him and his quiet, confident faith. I am also very greatful for Ethan's progress. I am learning to love babysteps.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

The Simmons Family said...

Oh YEAH!!! I'm so thrilled to hear that he's doing better and had a great day! The picture is great, he looks great. Did I just say great three times in a row?? :) HA.

Love the new blog look! If you want me to do a custom header for you anytime, let me know. It's fun and I get bored when Owen naps. :)

Andrea

Sandi said...

You both look wonderful!!!! I'm sooo happy to hear his progress. See you Sat! Xoxo Sandi

ps- LOVE your Blog title :) so true

b. knight said...

Heidi, I love this sweet picture of you and baby Ethan. I am sorry about Sunday, I felt I was pouring lemon juice in your wounds, I am humbled by your strength and courage. Your little family are in our thoughts and prayers daily.

Natalie Hall said...

The picture shows such peace, it's wonderful to see that. If your a wreck you sure as heck look great.

Heidi, I can't began to tell you how much your blog motivates me to make each day the best I possibly can... Life is to short.

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay said...

I know that it's been said, but I also have to say that you & Ethan look really good! I think he's lookin' more than a wee bit skinnier!

I'm glad he's been having some good days! I'm sure that it feels so great to snuggle him again!

The Tams Family said...

Baby steps are good! So happy!!!! Keep your spirits up.... it helps a ton. Always in our thoughts!
Stacey

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

You are beautiful! I think it will do him a lot of good to be held by his mommy.

Avery said...

So GOOD to see you holding him! HOrray for good, baby steps forward!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

so cute. Hang in there. Im sure its SUPER hard to stay positive. Glad things are getting better..slowly, but that is good still!