Tuesday, May 5, 2009

So Mad I Didn't Take A Picture

Oh Cannon. You are a funny boy. . . I am so mad I didn't take a picture.
This morning I got a much needed laugh. I was running behind (me?) to get out the door to Ethan's ENT and Cardiac Appointments. Greg and I had just gotten the older kids off to the bus and we were hustling to gather up all Ethan's equipment and re-bath him after a early morning puke! I went into my bathroom for a minute to brush my teeth and Cannon comes up behind me and says "Mom, why isn't the wotion (lotion) wubbing in?" I turn around and he has a tube of diaper rash cream in one hand and the other hand is vigorously trying to rub the cream in on his forhead and face! It was ALL over him and his hairline. Needless to say he needed to be re-bathed too.
I called for Greg and we got a good laugh. However I was so worried about getting out the door that I didn't take the time to capture the moment on camera. . . I am so mad at myself.

1 comment:

Dennison Family said...

Haha!! That is a funny story! That would have made a GREAT scrapbook page! I'm glad you had a good laugh. You need it every once in a while!