Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New Pics



My friend Faith did me another generous favor and snapped some new pictures of Ethan. They are beautiful. Ethan was just happy cuz we took the oxygen canula out of his nose for the pics.
I will update later. . . Greg took the skid kids (minus Ethan) to California for Memorial Weekend. Ethan was behaving sooo well that my mom and sister-n-law Sandi told me I had to go join them for a day. They took great care of Ethan and I flew over and spent a day enjoying the Skidmore family and the beach. It was wonderful!

10 comments:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Oh I love the pics! He is so beautiful! Looks so peaceful. :)

jfbast said...

I'm so glad you got to go over and spend some time with your other babies. You deserve it! Love that Ethan and his squishy little cheeks!

The Simmons Family said...

He is one of the most beautiful boys I have ever seen... seriously adorable!!!! I'm glad you got time away with the hubby and kids. We're praying for you all as Ethan's Glenn is coming up.

Andrea

Caryn said...

Oh he is getting so big Heidi! I love those pictures!!!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

he is SO dang cute...you could get him into modeling and pay for all his bills :)

Sandi said...

oh i love them! he is just so dang cute!!!!

Natalie Hall said...

Those are really beautiful! He looks so content and darling as ever. I'm so glad you had a little, tiny break.. There will be more, he is doing so great, yes!

Life Unscripted said...

he is getting so BIG. He is such a beautiful baby and he looks so content in his blanket. I am glad you got to get away and spend time with the whole family. I hope you snapped lots of pictures of the beach. It is one of my favorite places to go, I am just not brave enough to take my kids there quite yet.

Give Ethan a hug from us, he is looking so good!

Sending our heart hugs

Jenna and Lilyana

Dennison Family said...

Oh, Heidi, those photos had me in tears!! What amazing pictures! I'm so glad you had them taken. I'm also glad you got away for the day to CA!! Good for you!

Larry and Niccole Ferguson said...

Heidi, he's beautiful. We are thinking of you-Niccole