Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Funeral continued!


Sorry about the long previous post. It is our funeral talks. I wanted to add them to the blog before I sent the blog to made to a book today! Cutest blog on the blog does it. It is so easy and quite reasonable (cheap)!
I wish I would have had this picture on there though. As sad as it is, it gave me quite a laugh when I recieved it! It's just a funny, akward sign! I needed a good laugh before I went to bed. I have had way too many tears today. At one point I was crying and Cannon walked in, put his hands over his eyes and pretended to be sobbing with me. It was sooooo cute and funny. Usually Cannon is shedding real tears, it was good to see him have to fake it today! He is healing :)

Love-

Heidi

5 comments:

The Shelley Family said...

((HUGS)) I have been following your journey with Ethan the Brave for a long time and wanted to tell u that I admire you and your sweet family. Thankyou for sharing...you help so many people through sharing your family's experiences. More (((HUGS))) for you, for the coming days, weeks and months! It always amazes me how strong and how much a little baby can be and do in such a short time...and not even utter a word.

Mara said...

Heidi, you have been consistantly in my thoughts, I can't image how you are adjusting to this new dimension of your life. I know you are blessed with a wonderful and loving support system, however if you need anything at all please don't hesitate to call, I am living near you at the moment and would love to help if I can.
The service was beautiful and touching, it is lovely to read all the touching things you and your husband were able to articulate so beautifully.
Take care of yourself and please let me know if I can help.

Suzanne said...

Oh Dear Heidi, my heart goes out to you and to your family. I am sitting here with tears in my eyes after reading all that you have been through with your sweet son. There are no words to describe how sorry I am. HUGE hugs go out to all of you. I will be praying and thinking about you.

love,
Suzanne (Banker) Buchanan

Avery said...

Ethans services were so beautiful.. They were worthy of him. He is such a HERO and I think everyone left there feeling like they wanted to be a little bit better. I know I recommitted myself in so many ways, and Tanner and I still marvel at the path you have been down and the strength you have shown. I cannot begin to imagine the feelings you are experiencing these days, adjusting to a life that is not filled with seeing Ethan and hospital life. I'm praying for you Heidi.. multiple times a day.

Hot Diggity Daws said...

What a sweet boy. I am sure his hugs and special attention are a great strength and blessing to your family. When I saw him the other day I was overpowered by how his smile is absolutely contagious.