Friday, April 30, 2010

The Verdict Is In


My kids hearts are healthy and whole! I was so happy to have Jon do some of the echos. He did many of Ethan's! After hours of echos, ekg tests, and listening to their chests, it was determined they never need to have any more cardiac follow up. Once again I forgot my camera, but the important thing is their hearts are perfect! The only small little thing is they said my daughters Aorta is a little large but not to worry about it. I said "you don't know who you are talking to!" (it was a new NP that told me this). I said "go back with the doctors and MAKE SURE there is nothing to worry about". (Because I have every reason to be worried about small stuff after losing a child who had big stuff). Dr Pophal did a double check and came in to re-assure me she is fine. It is on the larger side of normal which just means it grew that way. There is nothing that would cause it to be large as far as the heart not functioning correctly. Phew!!!

10 comments:

Pete, Ali, Charlie and Rosie said...

Big sigh of relief on your behalf! So glad that all the kids' tests came back clear. xx

Hot Diggity Daws said...

I bet that new NP will chose her words even more carefully next time. Glad everyone was cleared with the Cardiologist!

Katie said...

Great news Heidi! Your kids are adorable!

Lacey said...

Big sigh of relief indeed! Now you can be worry free!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

What a huge relief. I think that was really wise of you to get their hearts checked.

Neldajay said...

Hi Heidi,
I'm glad that she is heart healthy and fine. You guys take care ans God bless!

~ Nelda

俊琴 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
FelixV惠萍_Ferrari said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
王周宏儒 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.